Illusionists

For anyone and everyone looking to talk about life problems. Or even want to share your short stories or poems.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

My own Short story:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1992-08-26

PostSubject: My own Short story:   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 pm

I'm actually starting two right now, I'll post a little bit of it when I find the pages to it. One is Fantasy/Romance and one is just Romance. Neither have names yet, I'm horrible with names! The Fanasy one is about an alien girl on Earth, she doesn't know shes alien yet, she thinks shes one of the very few humans left on Earth. There are a ton of other different aliens on the planet trying to collect the last of the humans. It's a big war for who's planet Earth will become!
The other book, the Romance one, is about two girls that later fall in love and fight for a chance to become married in the U.S. They go through a lot of trouble with telling their familes but thats wayyy later in the book. At first it's all about just being friends then finding out they are soul mates! They go through some very crazy dreams and very crazy fights. They are both still in High school though. Exclamation cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illusionists.team-talk.net
Tifa
Admin
Admin

Birthday : 1992-08-26

PostSubject: Re: My own Short story:   Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Just a part of the Fantasy story:

Alone in my room the others are waiting for me outside. I just woke up and I'm feeling very... strange... I feel sick to my stomach and I don't know if I can get out of my soft bed. "Bella, go hunting without me today. Be quick, run back if you need to, come back before dark. Your in charge." I yell to my best friend. "Nariel? Are you alright? Should I come in?" She yelled back, I heard her getting closer to my door and quickly yelled a reply: "No no, don't come in. I'm alright, I think I just have a small fever, I'm going to stay in bed today. Please just go without me." There was a short silence. "Alright Nari, we will be back before dark." I heard her telling the others that I was staying behind today, some short groans on if they should come check on me or bring me anything but Bella turned them all down. They left, closing our temporary door to our temporary home. I loved hunting, so the fact that I had to stay home just made me feel more sick to my stomach. I tried to get up but my body was just too weak to hold my weight and I fell back on my bed. I closed my eyes and figured I would just try to sleep some more. I fell asleep quickly, faster than normal. When I woke up again my fever was gone and I was able to walk to the small bathroom of the house. I looked in the old rust covered mirror and saw... Well, I saw... a beautiful young girl, with flawless pale skin, bright green eyes, pink lips and jet black hair. I blinked hard, once... twice... again. "Who... what??" I spoke to myself. I thought I was dreaming so I walked back to my bed and slept some more. The next time I woke was by Bella, "Nariel?" She shook me a little. "I'm up." I said. "What? What have you done with Nariel?" She looked alarmed. "Bella, what are you talking about? It is me... Nari" She stared at me like I was crazy. "No your not... look at yourself!" She stood by the door, away from me as I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror again but I didn't see me... I saw the beautiful girl that I had seen last time I looked. "What is going on!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://illusionists.team-talk.net

My own Short story:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1